Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Knock, knock

I've fallen behind in my blogging and hope to do more in the future.

Tonight I am thankful for the faithfulness of God. I pray that I will recognize God's moving in my life and never forget to thank Him for it.

Earlier today I was driving and praying (which is when God and I seem do our best communicating) and my specific prayer involved my wanting Him to open and/or close doors concerning His will in a certain area. I was deeply concerned that I had a VERY clear vision of what He wanted. After a few minutes He led me to remember how different details about this situation had fallen so neatly into place. In my head, He seemed to say, "I have already sent you the invitation and opened the door. Do you need to drive a Mac truck through it to know it's from Me?"

So it is time to stop asking and just follow Him out the door.

I think tonight it would be a good time to be obedient when He leads.

No comments: